Monday, November 15, 2010

Will you give handcrafted items this year?


The Christmas Craft Fair... I love it! So many unique things... so many artisans in one building.




Yvonne from Creative Adornments and I have been doing this show for three years now.
This will be the second year that we've joined up with the MidWest Canadian Artists.

Think pottery, paintings, photography... so much talent all in one booth!

Here is a "Sneak Peak" of some things I've been working on for the sale:



Come down and get some unique gifts while supporting independent artisans.

Friday, November 19th - 10 a.m - 9 p.m.
Saturday, November 20th - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, November 21st - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Mention the code word "covert" and you will get 10% your purchase from Sunshine INdustries!

See you there...
Dawn
Happiness creates sunshine whenever you go.

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest
aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their
beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
~Louisa May Alcott

Sunshine INdustries
http://www.sunshineindustries.ca

Sign up for my newsletter here
- http://eepurl.com/cBX2

No comments:

Blog Archive